I had taken my morning lasix...and just after choir practice I ran to the toilet....Aaaaaah, just in time. It was then I realized that I had a new problems. The toilet paper roll was over half way used and the end of the roll was wrapped tightly against itself. I took my hand and angled it toward the roll...with the tips of my fingers I slowly spun the roll so I could reach the loose edge...I couldn't find it...Rolled, looked, yes, there was that little end, still snug against the mother roll. Reached in again straining against the plastic cover, with the tips of my fingers I rolled it again...The plastic toilet paper container must have been installed by a vertically challenged custodian because I had to lean way over to inspect where that end had gone...Now it was on top. People are coming in and looking throught the crack for the toilet stall wondering why I am almost standing on my head...Umph, they shouldn't be so nosey! I noticed a small loose end on the outside of the roll that just maybe I could grab and proceed with my need... Now I have red marks where the edge of the plastic cover has pushed into my wrist...Forget about using a thumb..It was way to short for this task...So once more, gently turnning th roll I grabbed the end! I almost wanted to jump out of the stall and give high fives.. Short fingers...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment