Hollis was in his Senior year when he came down with a severe case of mono..guess who probably gave it to him..He was in Iowa State infirmary for over a week just at mid-term..rules did not allow you to make up tests and the next year ISU was changing it's format from quarters to semesters..the class he was enrolled in would not be repeated for another year..
Prayers have always been a part of my life..We had the Elders come and administer to him..I glared at the cute little nurses who told me I had to leave..the visitng hours were over...They had the audacity to come in and give him a back rub while I sat and watched!.. anyway..he was able to recover quickly and even though very weakened able to take the exams and cont. on toward graduation.
I am grateful that I had almost 8 years with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment