I walked into my patients bedroom and pulled a chair up close to her bed. She was too weak to get out of bed now. I asked if there was anything she wanted me to do for her and was surprised when she responded that she wanted the nurse to her her a bath.
I told her I would be happy to do this for her and she stopped me before I could get up to get the bath supplies. She then said she wanted the nurse that came in behind me, the one that was in white , to give her the bath. I looked around her room and saw here sister and daughter standing at the foot of the bed. They were both in blue jeans and t-shirts.
I returned to her home a few days later and her daughter met me at the drive way. I asked her if she remembered what her mother had requested. She smiled and nodded , yes. I tolk her I was thinking about it while driving up to their house and it had suddenly hit me that her mother had seen and angel follow me into the bedroom. The daughter smiled and said she and her aunt had talked about this and they too realized that angels were in their home.
It so sooooo neat to know that angels follow me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's cool, Mom. Who would've guessed what a great job that would be.
Post a Comment