Monday night I was sitting with a family waiting for the funeral director to come to their home. While visiting with a caregiver I was reminded about what Bro. Hendrickson told me many years ago when I was a teenager.
Bro Hendrickson had picked me up to take me to his home to babysit. It was one of those dark Iowa nights with the stars sparkling. I do not remember all of our conversation as we were driving but he told me that there were times that he hears heavenly choirs singing as he travels. I think I was skeptical about this prounouncement.
Monday I remembered his statement when a caregiver stated that just before this elderly woman died she heard choir music. No radio or tv were on but she turned to the patients daughter and she too acknowledged hearing a beautiful choir sing.. It was only minutes later that my patient died.
I was thrilled to know that others hear the angels sing.
love, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment