Saturday, August 2, 2008
I saw God's face again
I was in a new patient's home to enter him into the hospice program. One of the standard questions that we try to gently ask is what is his goal as part of the hospice program. In labored breath and looking his wife straight in the eye said: " I want to be able to put my head against my wife's head and smell her hair for as long as I can." The electricity was so strong between the two..another moment when I saw God's face and it was love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom,
I love your stories. Thank you for sharing them. The scriptures tell us that the restored gospel is about the ministering of angels, though we don't get to talk about that much. I know they're there, too.
By the way, your missionary grandson finally set up his e-mail account. I don't have your email address, or I would send it that way, so I'm sending it this way. To avoid spambots, change out the _at_ and the _dot_ for their respective symbols.
Liz
nateosbornganm_at_mylds_dot_net
Post a Comment